Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bieber rant...


Okay...im getting super old. for reals. like, I NEVER listen to the radio anymore, as far as music. I dunno why, just sometimes christian is so like, depressing or sappy...and it makes me nauseas, jus' sayin. And I can't handle country, hip hop etc...blech, I need a satellite radio I think (hint hint). ANYWAY! I was on yahoo and saw this adorable girl with a pixie cut and a cheeky smile and saw the headline saying something to the effect of, look who's the most popular artist this week! So I clicked on "her" video, thinking, "hmm, I wonder if this girl sings well..." and then "hey! she does!" and then.. "why is this girl singing to another girl about being her lover?" so of course I thought, gross, leave it to america to fall in love with a very young lesbian..go figure...but then...I found out, this "girl" is really a BOY!! A boy who just hasn't gone through puberty yet apparantly. I mean, seriously...SERIOUSLY...what is going on here? This kid is like nine...i'm not joking...and apparantly he's just all the rage. gag.
Does he still wear buzz lightyear undies? does he pretend to shave in the mirror like his dad? does he still aim for cheerios? I mean COME ON!
okay. ahem. sorry...whew.

1 comment:

Destiny said...

lol right??? i thought it was a girl to when i heard him. the sad thing is he is 16, but i thought he was 12 until someone informed me otherwise. but he does look like he is 9.