Monday, May 24, 2010

HA! Take that suckers!

So...for five weeks now, our porch has been under demolition. I called the management and basically said, what the heck are you doing this for? Mr. Hignell himself came to my door to explain..."In five years, because of how your porch was constructed, there may be dry rot, so we're being preventative."
um. WHAT?! I could care less about five years dude. I have an eleven week old baby trying to nap amidst the jack hammers going whacka whacka three feet from her window. This is what our porch looks like:

yeah. preventative my left foot. SO! in honor of Illy my partner in crime; once they laid the concrete, and I saw all that wet, begging to be vandalized goodnes...I left the following little insignia.


I mean really...is revenge not sweet?! ha. Yes I am aware of how juvenile this may seem, but honestly, it was nice to just act like a flippin kid for a second..I am only 23 you know....tee hee....

2 comments:

Pill said...

hahaah ohhh it is so sweet:) ha! i am very proud of you. way to show them! that'll teach them! u should write in it under that...oops sorry didnt realize this was still wet......haha!

Pill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.