Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MEET THE BLOGGERS....

Anyone who knows us Libemday girls, knows we are each others closest friends...I could not live without my sisters...So, here's a test run, we'll see how good we are at chronicling our lives as we all carry on even though I'm oh so far away...and ahem..now that Illy HAS A BOYFRIEND!!! cough..pardon me.
The first picture is Sophie, aka Soph... that'd be moi. I'm nerd numero uno.
The second is Andrea, aka drea aka ange...she's nerd numero dos.
The last, but not least, is Illy, aka pill aka ill...she's nerd..u guessed it. Tres.



3 comments:

Patti said...

you crazy gals! gunna add this to my bloggy list:)

shannon said...

we're bringing nerdy back yeap ;) woot woot

Stephanie said...

Oh I'm so gonna love following this blog!!!! Love it already! Have fun girlies!